Guide to Hiring Bathroom Fitters
Welcome to our guide to hiring bathroom fitters. Here we will outline what qualities to look for when hiring a contractor to fit your bathroom. To start with, here is a basic outline of what the task will usually involve:
- Tiling – Check that the fitters can handle the tiling for you.
- Electrical work – Qualified electricians are a must for this stage.
- Plastering – Do not overlook this step. Improper plastering can ruin a bathroom, so make sure that the fitters you hire are competent in this area!
- Cloakrooms – Any cloakrooms associated with the bathroom should also be looked at.
- The over-arching design – Is the overall design plan coherent and attractive? It should be. Your fitters can help walk you through the design phase, if needed.
Guide to Hiring Bathroom Fitters: how to check a potential contractor
Hands-down the best way to see if a contractor is up to standard is to check the testimonials. Traits to keep an eye out for include:
- Accomodation of specific needs – Can the fitters you want to hire help you out with your specific situation? Make sure you make clear what you need doing, so there is no miscommunication.
- Working to time – Do your fitters have a track record of working to time?
- Job completed to satisfaction
- High level of customer service
- Years of experience
Guide to Hiring Bathroom Fitters: Further information
Whether you are looking for a full re-do, a new shower, or simply a basic repair job, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote or more information. We look forward to hearing from you! We also have more information available on bathroom fitters Walsall.